Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an American Television Personality and Talk Show Host. She became popular for the participated American version of the Survivor show where she finished in fourth place. She is known as one of the original co-hosts on the ABC morning talk show The View from 2003 to 2013. She co-hosted the Fox News morning show, Fox & Friends from 2013 to 2015.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck was born on 28 May 1977 in Cranston, Rhode Island, United States of America. She is the daughter of Kenneth Filarski and Elizabeth DelPadre. She has a brother name is Kenny Filarski. Elisabeth Hasselbeck got married to Tim Hasselbeck in 2002. She has three children.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s height is around 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 53 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 May 1977
- Birth Place: Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
- Birth Name: Elisabeth Del Padre Filarski
- Nicknames: Lizzie, Bessy
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Talk Show Host, TV Personality
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Banana
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 in (86-61-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Family Details
- Father: Kenneth Filarski (Architect)
- Mother: Elizabeth DelPadre (Teacher, Lawyer)
- Spouse/Husband: Tim Hasselbeck (m. 2002)
- Children: Isaiah Timothy Hasselbeck (Son), Taylor Thomas Hasselbeck (Son), Grace Elisabeth
- Hasselbeck (Daughter)
- Siblings: Kenny Filarski (Brother)
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Education
- St. Mary School
- St. Mary Academy – Bay View (1995)
- Boston College (BFA) (1999)
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Facts
- She was born on May 28, 1977, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She was captain of Boston College’s softball team and won consecutive Big East championships.
- She worked as a shoe designer for Puma.
- She cites Barbara Walters as her favorite mentor/best friend.
Dear Readers, We Shared About TV Star Elisabeth Hasselbeck Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.