Journalist Elin Kling Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Elin Kling is a Swedish Fashion Blogger and Journalist. She has co-founded the digital media company “Fashion Networks” with Christian Remrod in the year 2009. Also, she is a co-founder of the women’s clothing label “Toteme”. In 2011, Kling launched her first clothing line, Elin Kling for H&M and became the first blogger to design a collection for H&M.
Elin Kling was born on 17 February 1983 in Mariestad, Sweden. She is the daughter of Thomas Kling and Inger Magnusson. She has a sister whose name is Cecilia Blankens. Elin Kling got married to Karl Lindman in 2014. She has one child.
Elin Kling’s height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 53 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Elin Kling’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue.
Elin Kling Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 17 February 1983
- Birth Place: Mariestad, Sweden
- Birth Name: Elin Kling
- Nickname: Elin
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Fashion blogger and journalist
- Nationality: Swedish
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Elin Kling Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Elin Kling Family Details
- Father: Thomas Kling
- Mother: Inger Magnusson
- Spouse/Husband: Karl Lindman (m. 2014)
- Children: 1 (Daughter)
- Siblings: Cecilia Blankens (Sister)
Elin Kling Education
- Not available
Elin Kling Facts
- She was born on February 17, 1983, in Mariestad, Sweden.
- She started blogging in 2007.
- She became a head stylist for Swedish Idol in 2009.
- She co-founded the digital media company Fashion Networks in 2009.
- She took part in Let’s Dance 2010.
- In 2011, she launched her first clothing line, Elin Kling for H&M.
- She launched her own magazine, Styleby in 2011.
- She created a collection for Guess by Marciano in 2012.
- She launched the clothing line Totême with her husband, Karl Lindman in 2014.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Journalist Elin Kling Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.