Model Edita Vilkeviciute Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Edita Vilkeviciute is a Lithuanian model. She has appeared in man fashion houses such as H&M, Mango, Esprit, Next Uk, Victoria’s Secret, Massimo Dutti, YSL, D&G, and Calvin Klein. She has walked for designers such as Chloe, Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Zac Posen, and Dolce & Gabbana.
She has also appeared on the cover or been featured in many international fashion magazines including Marie Claire, Vogue, Numéro, and i-D.
Edita Vilkeviciute was born on 1 January 1989 in Kaunas, Lithuania. She is the daughter of Gediminas Vilkevicius and Regina Vilkeviciene. She got married to Bjorn Frederic Gerling in 2017. Edita Vilkeviciute has a younger sister name is Karolina.
Edita Vilkeviciute’s height is around 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-23-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Edita Vilkeviciute’s hair color is light brown and her eye color is blue.
Edita Vilkeviciute Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 1 January 1989
- Birth Place: Kaunas, Lithuania
- Birth Name: Edita Vilkevičiūtė
- Nickname: Edita
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: Lithuanian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Aesthetic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue / Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Edita Vilkeviciute Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-23-34 in (89-58.5-87 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Edita Vilkeviciute Family Details
- Father: Gediminas Vilkevičius
- Mother: Regina Vilkevičienė
- Spouse/Husband: Björn Frederic Gerling (m. 2017)
- Children: Unknown
- Siblings: Karolina (Younger Sister)
Edita Vilkeviciute Education
- Not available
Edita Vilkeviciute Facts
- She was born on January 1, 1989, in Kaunas, Lithuanian SSR, USSR [now Lithuania].
- Her parents are Regina and Gediminas Vilkevičius.
- She played basketball as a child.
- She was discovered on the streets of her hometown by a model scout from Women Management.
- At age 16, she was signed to Women Management in Milan, and later, VIVA in Paris in 2006.
- She made her runway debut at Just Cavalli for the spring/summer 2006 shows in Milan.
- She’s listed as an “Industry Icon” by models.com.
- In 2012, she appeared in Pirelli Calendar, which was shot by Mario Sorrenti.
- She is also an accomplished pianist and plays the guitar, drums, and accordion.
- One of her modeling idols is Claudia Schiffer.
- She is friends with models Snejana Onopka, Baptiste Giabiconi, Lasse Pedersen, Laura Blokhina, Giedrė Dukauskaitė, Egle Tvirbutaite, Elena Melnik, Zuzana Straska, and Zuzana Gregorova.
- She married Björn Frederic Gerling in July 2017.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Edita Vilkeviciute Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.