Singer Dulce María Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Dulce María is a Mexican Singer-Songwriter, Actress and Author. She became popular through her roles in TV series such as, El vuelo del águila, Verano de amor, Nunca te olvidaré, Clase 406, Rebelde, RBD: La familia, Corazón que miente and Muy padres.
Dulce gained her popularity for being a member of the Latin Germany nominated Latin pop group “RBD”. She released her first studio album “Extranjera” and her first solo single “Inevitable” released in May 2010.
Dulce María was born on 6 December 1985 in Mexico City, Mexico. She is the daughter of Fernando Espinoza and Blanca Sauvignon. She has two sisters. Dulce María got married to Paco Alvarez in 2019. She studied at Fermatta Music Academy.
Dulce María’s height is around 5 feet 3 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-27-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 (US) and her shoe size 6 (US). Dulce María’s hair color dyed red and her eye color is light brown.
Dulce María Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 6 December 1985
- Birth Place: Mexico City, Mexico
- Birth Name: Dulce María Espinosa Saviñón
- Nicknames: Ardillita, Pebbles
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dyed Red
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dulce María Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Meters: 1.60 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 36-27-34 in (91.5-68.5-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (68.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Dulce María Family Details
- Father: Fernando Espinoza
- Mother: Blanca Saviñón
- Spouse/Husband: Paco Álvarez (m. 2019)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Claudia María (Sister), Blanca Ireri (Sister)
- Others: Frida Kahlo (Great Aunt) (Mexican Painter)
Dulce María Education
- Fermatta Music Academy
Music Groups: RBD (2004–2009), Jeans (2000–2002)
Dulce María Facts
- She was born on December 6, 1985 in Mexico City, Mexico.
- She was one of the singers of the Mexican pop group “Jeans”.
- The magazine People En Españo named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful in 2007 and 2010.
- In June 2016, María launched her three perfume fragrances – Gipsy Queen, Rock & Love and Candy Girl.
- She has been an active supporter of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- She enjoys cooking.
- Previously, María dated actor Pablo Lyle and soccer star Memo Ochoa.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Dulce María Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.