Singer Debbie Gibson Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Debbie Gibson is an American Singer, Songwriter, and Actress. She became the singer to write, produce and perform a number-one single “Foolish Beat” which was listed on the Billboard Hot 100. Her first album “Out of the Blue” was released in 1987.
The album received favorable reviews from music critics and sold over 3 million copies in the USA and 5 million copies worldwide. Her second album “Electric Youth” was released in 1989 and it was another hit album with the song “Lost in Your Eyes”.
Debbie Gibson was born on 31 August 1970 in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America. She is the daughter of Joseph Gibson and Diane Gibson. She has three sisters. Debbie Gibson is Unmarried.
Debbie Gibson’s height is around 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 4 (US) and her shoes size 8 (US). Debbie Gibson’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is hazel.
Debbie Gibson Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 31 August 1970
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Birth Name: Deborah Ann Gibson
- Nickname: Deb
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, Record producer, Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Debbie Gibson Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Debbie Gibson Family Details
- Father: Joseph Gibson (Schultz)
- Mother: Diane Gibson (née Pustizzi)
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Denise Gibson (Sister), Michele Gibson (Sister), Karen Gibson (Sister)
- Others: Albert Pustizzi (Maternal Grandfather), Josephine Pustizzi (Maternal Grandmother)
Debbie Gibson Education
- Calhoun High School, Merrick, New York
Debbie Gibson Facts
- She was born on August 31, 1970, in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- She composed her first song at age five.
- She studied piano under American pianist Morton Estrin
- Her debut single “Only in my Dreams” was voted 95th on VH1’s 100 Greatest Songs of the 80s.
- Her debut album Out of the Blue (1987) went certified triple Platinum.
- She is a childhood friend of Ricki Lake.
- She was once engaged to Jonathan Kanterman.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Debbie Gibson Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.