Cricketer David Warner Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. David Warner is an Australian Professional Cricket Player. He is the captain of the Australian national team in limited-overs cricket. A left-handed opening batsman, Warner is best known for his “aggressive” batting style.
He became the first Australian cricketer in 132 years to be selected for a national team in any format without experience in first-class cricket. As of July 2019, he has scored 38 centuries for the national team.
David Warner was born on 27 October 1986 in Paddington, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. He is the son of Howard Warner and Lorraine Warner. He has an elder brother. David Warner got married to Candice Falzon Warner in 2015. He has three children.
David Warner’s height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 65 kilograms. His body measurement is 38-30-12 inches. His hair color is blonde and his eyes color is blue.
David Warner Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 27 October 1986
- Birth Place: Paddington, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Birth Name: David Andrew Warner
- Nicknames: Lloyd, The Reverend, Bull, Mario, Pocket-Sized Dynamo, Cannon
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Cricketer
- Nationality: Australian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
David Warner Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Chest: 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Waist: 30 in (76 cm)
- Biceps: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
David Warner Family Details
- Father: Howard Warner (Worked in heavy machinery shop)
- Mother: Lorraine Warner (Worked as nurse) (although some sources incorrectly cite Sheila Warner, as his mother)
- Spouse/Wife: Candice Falzon Warner (m. 2015) (Surf-Life saver, Model)
- Children: Ivy Mae Warner (Daughter), Indi Rae (Daughter), Isla Rose (Daughter)
- Siblings: Steven Warner (Elder brother)
David Warner Education
- Matraville Public School, Hillsdale, Australia
- Randwick Boys High School, Randwick, Australia
David Warner Facts
- He was born on October 27, 1986, in Paddington, Australia.
- At 15, he made his first grade debut for the Eastern Suburbs club.
- He made his international cricket debut for Australia in a Twenty20 match against South Africa at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on 11 Jan 2009.
- He made his One Day International (ODI) debut in January 2009.
- He made his Test debut against New Zealand in December 2011.
- He became the first player since 1877 to make his debut for Australia without playing a First-Class match.
- He was banned for the majority of the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy following a post-match scuffle with English cricketer Joe Root.
We Shared About David Warner Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.