Actor David Schwimmer Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. David Schwimmer is an American Actor, Comedian, Director, and Producer. He became popular through his role as Paleontologist Ross Geller in the TV series Friends, for which he won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Primetime Award.
He starred in the films The Pallbearer, Kissing a Fool, Six Days, Seven Nights, Apt Pupil, and Picking Up the Pieces. Schwimmer’s other notable works include Band of Brothers, The Wonder Years, L.A. Law, Monty, The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story, Feed the Beast, Will & Grace, and Intelligence.
David Schwimmer was born on 2 November 1966 in Astoria, New York, United States. He is the son of Arthur Schwimmer and Arlene Coleman-Schwimmer. He has an elder sister Ellie Schwimmer. David Schwimmer got married to Zoe Buckman from 2010 to 2017. The couple has children.
David Schwimmer’s height is around 6 feet 1 inch tall and his body weight is 89 kilograms. He wearing to be a shoe size 12 (US). His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is light brown.
David Schwimmer Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 2 November 1966
- Birth Place: Astoria, New York, USA
- Birth Name: David Lawrence Schwimmer
- Nicknames: Schwim, Ross
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actor, comedian, director and producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
David Schwimmer Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 196 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 89 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.85 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
David Schwimmer Family Details
- Father: Arthur Schwimmer (Attorney)
- Mother: Arlene Coleman-Schwimmer (Attorney)
- Spouse/Wife: Zoe Buckman (m. 2010–2017)
- Children: Cleo Buckman Schwimmer (Daughter) (b. May 8, 2011)
- Siblings: Ellie Schwimmer (Older Sister)
- Others: Bertram Schwimmer (Paternal Grandfather), Beatrice P. Osgood (Paternal Grandmother), Max S. Colman (Maternal Grandfather), Syd Sherman (Maternal Grandmother)
David Schwimmer Education
- Beverly Hills High School (1984)
- Northwestern University (Chicago) (1988)
David Schwimmer Facts
- He was born on November 2, 1966, in Astoria, New York, USA.
- He began acting at Beverly Hills High School
- He graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1984 and graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in theater and speech in 1988.
- He co-founded Chicago’s Lookingglass Theatre Company in 1988, along with seven other Northwestern graduates.
- He played Ross Geller, one of the six main characters in the television sitcom Friends.
- He was voted one of Playgirl Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive at No. 15.
- He is allergic to cats.
Also Read: Michael Hurst and Robert Sheehan.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor David Schwimmer Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.