Actor David Caruso Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. David Caruso is an American Actor and Producer. He became popular through his role as Detective John Kelly in the TV series “NYPD Blue” and his role as Lieutenant Horatio Caine in the TV series “CSI: Miami”. Also, he is famous for his roles in the films, An Officer and a Gentleman, First Blood, Twins, Kiss of Death, and Proof of Life.
David Caruso was born on 7 January 1956 in Forest Hills Gardens, New York, United States. He is the son of Charles Caruso and Joan Caruso. He has two siblings. David Caruso got married to Cheri Maugans from 1979 to 1984 and then he got married to Rachel Ticotin from 1984 to 1987 and then he got married to Margaret Buckley from 1996 to 2007.
David Caruso’s height is around 6 feet tall and his body weight is 79 kilograms. His hair color is red and his eye color is blue.
David Caruso Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 7 January 1956
- Birth Place: Forest Hills Gardens, New York, USA
- Birth Name: David Stephen Caruso
- Nickname: David
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
David Caruso Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 174 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: N/A
David Caruso Family Details
- Father: Charles Caruso (Magazine and newspaper editor)
- Mother: Joan Caruso (Librarian)
- Spouse/Wife: Margaret Buckley (m. 1996–2007), Rachel Ticotin (m. 1984–1987), Cheri Maugans (m. 1979–1984)
- Children: Greta Caruso (Daughter) (b. June 1, 1984) with his second wife, actress Rachel Ticotin, Marquez Anthony Caruso (Son) (b. September 15, 2005) with former girlfriend Liza Marquez, Paloma Raquel Caruso (Daughter) (b. October 16, 2007) with former girlfriend Liza Marquez
- Siblings: Joyce Caruso (Younger Sister) (Producer for Fox News in New York)
David Caruso Education
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic School, Forest Hills
- Archbishop Molloy High School, Briarwood, Queens, New York (1974)
David Caruso Facts
- Born on January 7, 1956 in Forest Hills Gardens, New York, he is of Italian and Irish descent.
- His father left the family when he was just two years old.
- His role models were Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson and James Cagney.
- He worked at local movie theaters as an usher, where he would see up to 80 movies a week.
- He made his film debut in the 1980 film Getting Wasted as Danny.
- He is the founder of DavidCarusoTelevision.tv and LexiconDigital.tv, as well as co-owner of “Steam on Sunset”, a clothing store in South Miami.
- He’s not related to the famous opera singer Enrico Caruso.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor David Caruso Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.