Actor David Arquette Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. David Arquette is an American Actor, Professional Wrestler, Songwriter and Fashion Designer. He is a former member of the Arquette acting family. David Arquette featured for his roles in films, Scream Series, Wild Bill, Never Been Kissed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, See Spot Run and Eight Legged Freaks etc.
David Arquette was born on 8 September 1971 in Winchester, Virginia, United States. He is the son of Lewis Arquete and Brenda Denaut. He has four siblings. David Arquette got married to Courteney Cox on 1999 and they divorced in 2013. Then he got married to Christina McLarty in 2015.
David Arquette has two children. He studied at Mid City Alternative School on the corner of Adas Blvd and the Los Angeles Center for Enriched studied in Los Angeles, California.
David Arquette height 5 feet 10 inch and his weight 73 Kg. His full body measurements, including his chest, waist and biceps sizes are not known. His wearing shoe size 13 (US). David Arquette hair color dark brown and eye color dark brown. Read the biography of Josh Hartnett and Scott Porter.
David Arquette Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 8 September 1971
- Birth Place: Winchester, Virginia, USA
- Birth Name: David Arquette
- Nickname: David
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
David Arquette Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 160 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Shoe Size: 13 (US)
David Arquette Family Details
- Father: Lewis Arquette
- Mother: Brenda Denaut
- Spouse: Christina McLarty (m. 2015), Courteney Cox (m. 1999–2013)
- Children: Coco Arquette (Daughter), Charlie West Arquette (Son)
- Siblings: Patricia Arquette, Rosanna Arquette, Alexis Arquette, Richmond Arquette
David Arquette Education
- He attended Mid-City Alternative school on the corner of Adams Blvd.
- He also attended The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in Los Angeles, California.
David Arquette Facts
- He is the youngest child among five children.
- He began professional wrestling in early 2000, competing in World Championship Wrestling.His mother died of breast cancer.
- Close friend of Stacy Keibler.
“I love when you go to a horror film with real horror fans and everybody’s there watching, getting involved and screaming. That’s when it’s most alive and exciting for me.” – David Arquette
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor David Arquette Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.