Musician Daisy Chute Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Daisy Chute is a British folk songstress, multi-instrumentalist, and regular on the London music scene. She became popular for being a member of the musical group “All Angels”. She has performed at venues such as Wembley Stadium at the 2011 UEFA Champions League Final, Cadogan Hall, Royal Albert Hall, Manchester Arena, Birmingham Genting Arena, and the Sheffield Arena.
Daisy Chute was born on 7 August 1989 in Scotland, United Kingdom. She is Unmarried. Daisy studied at St Mary’s Music School Edinburgh and King’s College, University of London.
Daisy Chute’s height is around 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 53 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 7.5 (US). Daisy Chute’s hair color is brown and her eye color is brown.
Daisy Chute Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: August 7, 1989
- Birth Place: Scotland, UK
- Birth Name: Daisy Chute
- Nickname: Daisy
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Daisy Chute Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Daisy Chute Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Daisy Chute Education
- St Mary’s Music School Edinburgh
- King’s College, University of London
Music Group: All Angels
Daisy Chute Facts
- She was born on August 7, 1989 in Scotland, UK.
- She started her musical education as a chorister at St Mary’s Music School.
- She recorded her debut album, Simply Jazz at age 15.
- She won the Scottish Music Centre’s Young Composer’s competition in 2008.
- She is the co-founder of HEARD Collective – an artist collective who promotes and supports women in music, and the co-writer of COVEN – a gig theatre show about witches set to tour in 2020.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Musician Daisy Chute Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.