Athlete Cristian Garín Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Cristian Garín is a Chilean Professional Tennis Player. He became the youngest Chilean player to win a high-level ATP match, defeating Dušan Lajović at 16 years and 8 months old in the first round of the 2013 VTR Open. He was the winner of the 2013 Junior French Open, beating Alexander Zverev in the final.
He achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 18 on February 24, 2020, and a doubles ranking of world No. 206 on May 10, 2021. Turning professional in 2011, Garín has won five ATP tour titles, all on clay.
Cristian Garín was born on 30 May 1996 in Arica, Chile. He is the son of Segio Garin and Anna Claudia Medone. He is Unmarried. He has a brother.
Cristian Garín’s height is 6 feet 1 inch tall and his body weight is 85 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eyes color is hazel.
Cristian Garín Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 30 May 1996
- Birth Place: Arica, Chile
- Residence: Santiago, Chile
- Birth Name: Cristian Ignacio Garín Medone
- Nicknames: Gago, Tatan
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Chilean
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cristian Garín Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 187.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 85 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.85 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: N/A
Cristian Garín Family Details
- Father: Sergio Garín (Engineer)
- Mother: Anna Claudia Medone (Engineer)
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Sebastián Antonio Garín Medone (Brother)
Cristian Garín Education
- Not available
- Year Turned Pro: 2011
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 18 (24 February 2020)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 206 (10 May 2021)
- Singles Career record: 73–60 (54.9% in ATP Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)
- Singles Career titles: 5
- Doubles Career record: 11–27 (28.9% in ATP Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)
- Doubles Career titles: 0
- Coach (s): Andrés Schneiter (2019–2020), Franco Davín (2020–)
Cristian Garín Facts
- He was born on May 30, 1996, in Arica, Chile.
- He turned professional in 2011.
- He made his ATP Challenger debut, in the 2012 Cachantún Cup.
- He defeated Alexander Zverev Jr. to become the winner of the 2013 Junior French Open.
We Shared About Celebrity Cristian Garín Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.