Athlete Conor McGregor Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Conor McGregor is an Irish Mixed Martial Artist, Boxer, and Businessperson. He made his professional debut in 2008 and won his first two bouts by way of TKO.
He is the former UFC Featherweight Champion and UFC Lightweight Champion. McGregor is the biggest pay-per-view (PPV) draw in MMA history, having headlined five out of the six highest-selling UFC pay-per-view events.
Conor McGregor was born on 14 July 1988 in Dublin, Ireland. He is the son of Tony McGregor and Margaret McGregor. He is unmarried. He has two children. She engaged Dee Devlin in 2008.
Conor McGregor’s height is 5 feet 8.5 inches tall and his body weight is 70 kilograms. His shoe size is 9.5 US. His hair color is blonde and his eye color is dark brown.
Conor McGregor Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 14 July 1988
- Birth Place: Dublin, Ireland
- Birth Name: Conor Anthony McGregor
- Nicknames: The Notorious, Mystic Mac
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Mixed martial artist, Boxer, Businessperson
- Nationality: Irish
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Conor McGregor Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 154.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8½”
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Conor McGregor Family Details
- Father: Tony McGregor
- Mother: Margaret McGregor
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: Croia McGregor (Daughter) (b. 2019), Conor Jack McGregor Jr. (Son) (b. 2017)
- Siblings: Erin McGregor (Older Sister) (Competitive Bodybuilder), Aoife (Sister)
- Partner(s): Dee Devlin (2008–present)
Conor McGregor Education
- Coláiste de hÍde
Conor McGregor Facts
- He was born on July 14, 1988 in Dublin, Ireland.
- He played football for Lourdes Celtic Football Club in his youth.
- He started his professional mixed martial arts (MMA) career in 2008 after leaving his job as a plumber.
- He became the UFC Featherweight Champion in December 2015 after knocking out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds, setting the record for the fastest championship victory in the history of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- In 2016, McGregor became the first UFC double champion after beating Eddie Alvarez in the lightweight division.
- He began his boxing career in 2017.
- He was defeated by Floyd Mayweather Jr. in his debut professional boxing match.
- In 2018, McGregor founded the Irish whiskey distiller Proper No. Twelve, and the brand is now available in Ireland, Australia, Canada, Russia, and the U.S.
- He cites Muhammad Ali and Bruce Lee as his biggest influences.
We Shared About Celebrity Conor McGregor Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.