Rapper Common Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Common is an American Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, and Writer. He released his first LP titled “Can I Borrow A Dollar?” in 1992. He released his first album “Like Water for Chocolate” in 2000. His notable song Love of My Life received a Grammy Award in 2003. He is a good actor too.
He appeared in films such as Smokin’ Aces, Street Kings, American Gangster, Wanted, Terminator Salvation, Date Night, Just Wright, Happy Feet Two, New Year’s Eve, Run All Night, Being Charlie, Rex, John Wick: Chapter 2, Smallfoot and Hunter Killer.
Common was born on 13 March 1972 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. He is the son of Lonnie Lynn and Dr. Mahalia Ann Hines. He is Unmarried. Common has a daughter.
Common height is around 6 feet tall and his body weight is 84 kilograms. His eye color is dark brown.
Common Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 13 March 1972
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Lonnie Rashid Lynn
- Nickname: The Red
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Rapper, Actor, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Common Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 185 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0½”
- Height in Meters: 1.84 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: N/A
Common Family Details
- Father: Lonnie Lynn (Former ABA basketball player, Youth Counselor)
- Mother: Dr. Mahalia Ann Hines (Educator)
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: Omoye Assata Lynn (Daughter) (b. 1997)
- Luther High School South
- Southern University and A&M College, Louisiana
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee
Music Groups: August Greene (Since 2018), Soulquarians, Native Tongues
- He was born on March 13, 1972 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- His real name is Lonnie Rashid Lynn.
- His parents divorced when he was six years old.
- He won a Golden Globe and an Oscar for the song “Glory.”
- His music has been compared to the likes of Kanye West.
- He supports PETA and has appeared in their print ad.
- He is the founder of the non-profit organization, Common Ground Foundation.
- He is a big fan of the American football team, Chicago Bears, and basketball team, Chicago Bulls.
- He is friends with Taraji P. Henson and Steve Harvey.
- He was once engaged to singer Erykah Badu.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Rapper Common Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.