Model Christy Turlington Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Christy Turlington is an American-Salvadoran Supermodel. She has appeared in many campaigns for famous fashion houses. Also, she has appeared on the cover of 500 magazines during her lengthy career.
Christy Turlington was born on 2 January 1969 in walnut Creek, California, United States of America. She is the daughter of Dwain Turlington and Maria Elizabeth Tulington. Christy Turlington got married to Edward Burns in 2003. She has two children.
Christy Turlington height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is around 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-23-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 9 (US). Christy Turlington hair color is dark brown and her eye color is green.
Christy Turlington Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 2 January 1969
- Birth Place: Walnut Creek, California, USA
- Birth Name: Christy Nicole Turlington
- Nicknames: Turly, Christy Burns
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model, Charity-founder and campaigner, Filmmaker, Author
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christy Turlington Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-23-36 in (87-58.5-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Christy Turlington Family Details
- Father: Dwain Turlington (Pilot for Pan American World Airways)
- Mother: María Elizabeth Turlington (Flight attendant from Cojutepeque, El Salvador)
- Spouse/Husband: Edward Burns (m. 2003)
- Children: Grace Burns (b. 2003), Finn Burns (Son) (b. January 2006)
- Siblings: Kelly Turlington (Sister), Erin Turlington (Sister)
Christy Turlington Education
- Monte Vista High School, Danville, CA
- New York University (Degree in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy)
- Columbia University (Master’s Degree in Public Health)
Christy Turlington Facts
- She was born on January 2, 1969 in Walnut Creek, California, USA.
- Her father was a British commercial pilot and her mother was a Salvadoran flight attendant.
- She grew up in Danville, California.
- She started modeling after school from age 14 to 16.
- She graduated from New York University with a degree in Comparative Religion and Eastern Philosophy (1999).
- She holds a Master’s Degree in Public Health from Columbia University.
- She was discovered by California photographer Dennie Cody while she was riding a horse in Miami, Florida.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1993.
- She appeared in the 1995 Pirelli Calendar.
- She was named one of Glamour’s Women of the Year in 2013.
- She was included on the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world 2014.
- She has climbed the mountain range Mount Kilimanjaro.
- She is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- She enjoys Yoga and horseback riding.
- She is friends with fellow models Bono, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour, Elle Macpherson, Emily DiDonato, Joy Bryant, Kate Moss, Tatjana Patitz, and Yasmin Le Bon.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Christy Turlington Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.