Actress Christina Moore Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Christina Moore is an American Actress, Comedian, Fashion Designer, Model, and Screenwriter. She appeared in the sketch comedy TV series “MADtv” and played the role of Laurie Forman for the series “That ’70 Show” and the role Candy Sullivan on “Hawthorne”.
Christina Moore was born on 12 April 1973 in Palatine, Illinois, United States of America. Her father was named Carroll Moore and her mother was named Abby Moore. She has three elder sisters.
Christina Moore got married to John Ducey in the year 2008. She studied at Fremd High School and later studied at Illinois Wesleyan University.
Christina Moore’s height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. Moreover, she wearing be dress size 2 (US) and a shoe size of 8.5 (US). Read the biography of Bernadette Peters and Nancy Sinatra.
Christina Moore Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 12 April 1973
- Birth Place: Palatine, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Christina Moore
- Nickname: Christina
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian, Fashion designer, Model, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christina Moore Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Bust Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
Christina Moore Family Details
- Father: Carroll Moore
- Mother: Abby Moore
- Spouse/Husband: John Ducey (m. 2008)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: She has three older sisters.
Christina Moore Education
- Fremd High School (1991)
- Illinois Wesleyan University
Christina Moore Facts
- She was born in Palatine, Illinois, USA on April 12, 1973.
- She replaced Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie Forman on That ’70s Show.
- She used to work as a waitress on the night shift and even at the Gap retail store.
- She is friends with Laurie Holden.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Christina Moore Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.