TV Star Chris Soules Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Chris Soules is an American Television Personality. He starred in the ABC reality show “The Bachelor Season 19”. Chris Soules is also famous for his appearance in the reality show Dancing with the Stars.
Chris Soules was born on 6 November 1981 in Arlington, Lowa, United States of America. He is the son of Gary Soules and Linda Rae Soules. He has three siblings. Chris Soules studied at Starmount High School and Lowa State University.
Chris Soules’s height is 6 feet 1 inch tall and his body weight is 72 kilograms. He wearing to be a shoe of size 13 (US). Chris Soule’s hair color is brown and his eye color is blue. Read the biography of Kirk Norcross and Alfonso Signorini.
Chris Soules Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 6 November 1981
- Birth Place: Arlington, Iowa, USA
- Birth Name: Christopher Douglas Soules
- Nickname: Chris
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Reality-TV personality, Farmer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Chris Soules Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 159 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.85 m
- Shoe Size: 13 (US)
Chris Soules Family Details
- Father: Gary Soules
- Mother: Linda Rae Soules
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Lori Nielsen (Older Sister), Jaci Lettemann (Older Sister), Lisa Wallace (Older Sister)
Chris Soules Education
- Starmont High School (2000)
- Iowa State University (2004)
Chris Soules Facts
- He was born on November 6, 1981 in Arlington, Iowa, USA.
- He is the youngest of four children and the only son.
- He placed third on season 10 of The Bachelorette featuring Andi Dorfman.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Chris Soules Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.