Chris Christie Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki details. Chris Christie is an American Politician, Former Federal Prosecutor and Political Commentator. He served as the 55th Governor of New Jersey from 2010 to 2018. He was elected county freeholder for Morris County, New Jersey and serving from 1995 to 1998. He is most popular political personality.
Chris Christie was born on 6 September 1962 in Newark, New Jersey, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Virgo. His father named Wilbur James Christie and mother named Sondra Christie. He have two siblings named Todd J Christie and Dawn Christie Clard.
Chris Christie got married to Mary Pat Foster on 1986 and they have four children together. Chris Christie studied from Seton Hall University School of Law and University of Delaware, Newark.
Chris Christie height is 5 feet 11 inches tall and his body weight is 136 kilograms. His body measurements and shoe size aren’t known. Chris Christie hair color black and eye color dark brown. Read biography of Mitt Romney and John Boehner.
Chris Christie Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 6 September 1962
- Birth Place: Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Birth Name: Christopher James Christie
- Nickname: Chris Christie
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
Chris Christie Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 300 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 136 kg
- Starting Weight: 400 lbs (Weight Lost: 100 lbs)
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Chris Christie Family Details
- Father: Wilbur James Christie (Accountant)
- Mother: Sondra Christie (Telephone receptionist)
- Spouse: Mary Pat Foster (m. 1986)
- Children: Andrew Christie (Son), Bridget Christie (Daughter), Sarah Christie (Daughter), Patrick Christie (Son)
- Siblings: Todd J. Christie (Brother), Dawn Christie Clark (Sister)
Chris Christie Education
- Seton Hall University School of Law (1987)
- University of Delaware, Newark (BA)
Chris Christie Favorite Things
- Favorite Diet Foods: Milk, Cucumbers, Green Beans and Salad
- Diet: Gastric Lap Band Surgery, Smaller Meals and More Liquids
- Exercises: Resistance Training and Aerobics
Chris Christie Facts
- Time Magazine named him one of the top 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2013.
- He was nominated as U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey by George W. Bush.
- He was awarded honorary doctorate degrees by Rutgers University and Monmouth University.
- He is a big fan of local boy Bruce Springsteen, “Thunder Road” being his favorite Springsteen song.
We Shared About Politician Chris Christie Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki details. Do you have any question about his biography? let me know in comment. Do share this post with your friends.