Singer Cher Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Wiki, Biography details. Cher is an American Singer, Actress, and Television Personality. She became popular through her songs such as Sonny & Cher, I Got You, Babe. She has released 25 solo albums and has 22 Billboard Top 40 entries over her career. Her notable single “Believe” ranked number 60 on VH1’s 100 greatest dance songs.
Cher was born on 20 May 1946 in El Centro, California, United States of America. She is the daughter of John Sarkisian and Georgia Holt. She has a half-sister Georganne LaPierre. Cher got married to Gregg Allman in 1975 and divorced in 1979. Then she got married to Sonny Bono in 1969 and divorced in 1975. She has two sons.
Cher’s height is around 5 feet 8 inches tall and her body weight is 61 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-26-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Cher’s hair color is black and her eye color is hazel.
Cher Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 20 May 1946
- Birth Place: El Centro, California, USA
- Birth Name: Cherilyn Sarkisian
- Nicknames: Goddess of Pop, Queen of Reinvention, Queen of Comebacks, Queen of Camp, Empress of Pop
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, TV personality
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Buddhism
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cher Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 134.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8½”
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-26-36 in (91.5-66-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Cher Family Details
- Father: John Sarkisian (Truck Driver)
- Mother: Georgia Holt (Waitress, occasional actress and model)
- Spouse/Husband: Sonny Bono (m. 1969-1975), Gregg Allman (m. 1975-1979)
- Children: Chaz Bono (Son), Elijah Blue Allma (Son)
- Siblings: Georganne LaPiere (Half-Sister)
- Others: Gilbert LaPierre (Stepfather), Ghiragoch Sarkisian (Paternal Grandfather), Syranous Dilkian (Paternal Grandmother), Roy Malloy Crouch (Maternal Grandfather), Lynda Inez Gulley (Maternal Grandmother)
- Montclair College Preparatory School
- Fresno High School
- She was born on May 20, 1946 in El Centro, California, USA.
- Her mother is a singer-songwriter and actress Georgia Holt.
- Her parents married and divorced three times.
- She is known as the Goddess of Pop.
- She studied acting with Jeff Corey before entering the music industry.
- She won an Academy Award for her role in ‘Moonstruck.’
- She holds the record for the oldest female artist with a #1 hit (“Believe”).
- She won Billboard’s Artist of the Year Award in 2002.
- She is the only certified female performer in music history to have had a US #1 single in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 30.
- She is good friends with Meryl Streep.
- She is a big fan of Katharine Hepburn.
- From 1984 to 1985, she was engaged to television producer Joshua Donen.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Cher Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.