Footballer Charles Aránguiz Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Charles Aránguiz is a Chilean Professional Football Player. He plays for German club Bayer Leverkusen and the Chile National Football Team as a midfielder. He played for C.D. Cobreloa (2006-07, 2008-09), for Udinese from 2009–2011, for Universidad de Chile from 2011–2013, for International from 2014–2015, and has played for Bayer Leverkusen since 2015.
Aránguizbecame a member of the Chilean national team in 2010, and was named to Chile’s final 23-man roster for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Charles Aránguiz was born on 17 April 1989 in Puente Alto, Chile. He is the son of Mariana Sandoval. Charles Aránguiz got married to Fernanda Acosta Aranguiz. The couple has two children.
Charles Aránguiz’s height is around 5 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 71 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is dark brown.
Charles Aránguiz Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: April 17, 1989
- Birth Place: Puente Alto, Chile
- Birth Name: Charles Mariano Aránguiz Sandoval
- Nicknames: El Príncipe, Sir Charles
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Professional footballer
- Nationality: Chilean
- Race/Ethnicity: Chilean
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Charles Aránguiz Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 156.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.72 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: N/A
Charles Aránguiz Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Mariana Sandoval (Football coach)
- Spouse/Wife: Fernanda Acosta Aránguiz
- Children: Renato Aránguiz, Maithe Aránguiz
- Siblings: Unknown
Charles Aránguiz Education
- Not available
Charles Aránguiz Facts
- Born on April 17, 1989 in Puente Alto, Chile, his mother, Mariana Sandoval, is a football coach.
- He began playing football in Universidad de Chile before leaving the club to join Cobreloa Academy when he was 13 years old.
- He made his professional debut in 2006, for Cobreloa against Cobresal.
- He made his debut for the Chile national team in 2009.
He can play as a defensive, center, or even as a right-wing midfielder.
- He won the ‘Chilean Footballer of the Year’ award in 2012.
- He was a member of the Chilean team who won the 2015 America Cup and 2016 Centennial America Cup; finalist of the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup.
- He was named in the ‘South America Team of the year’ by Uruguayan newspaper El País in 2012 and 2014.
- He was named in the Team of the Season of the Chilean Primera División (2011, 2012, 2013) and Brazilian Championship A Series (2014).
- He was named in the ‘Team of the Tournament’ of Copa Sudamericana (2012), Copa América (2016) and FIFA Confederations Cup (2017).
- In 2018, he was named in the ‘Club Universidad de Chile’s All-Time Team’ by Chilean newspaper El Mercurio.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Footballer Charles Aránguiz Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.