Athlete Carlos Zambrano Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Carlos Zambrano is a Venezuelan Professional Baseball Pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball from 2001 to 2012 for the Chicago Cubs and Miami Marlins. In 2006, he led the National League in wins with the Chicago Cubs. He was a three-time All-Star with the Chicago Cubs and threw a no-hitter in 2008 against the Houston Astros.
Carlos Zambrano was born on 1 June 1981 in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela. He got married to Ismary Zambrano in 2006. He has three children. Carlos studied at U. E. Creacion.
Carlos Zambrano’s height is 6 feet 4 inches tall and his body weight is 125 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is dark brown.
Carlos Zambrano Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 1 June 1981
- Birth Place: Puerto Cabello, Venezuela
- Birth Name: Carlos Alberto Zambrano
- Nicknames: Big Z, El Toro
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Baseball pitcher
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Race/Ethnicity: Venezuelan
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Carlos Zambrano Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 275 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 125 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.93 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Carlos Zambrano Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse: Ismary Zambrano (m. 2006)
- Children: 3
- Siblings: Unknown
Carlos Zambrano Education
- U. E. Creacion (Carabobo, VE)
Carlos Zambrano Facts
- All-star pitcher for the Chicago Cubs
- He had his MLB debut with the Cubs in 2001.
- On September 14, 2008, he pitched a no-hitter against the Houston Astros.
We Shared About Carlos Zambrano Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.