Martial Artist Bruce Lee Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Bruce Lee was a Hong Kong-American Martial Artist, Actor, Director and Philosopher. He was the founder of Jeet Kune Do, a hybrid martial arts philosophy drawing from different combat disciplines. Bruce Lee considered as one of the greatest martial artist in the world.
Bruce Lee was very famous actor and specially in action films. His notable actionable films, includes Way of the Dragon, Enter the Dragon, The Big Boss and Fist of Fury are some of Bruce Lee’s box office success film.
Bruce Lee was born on 20 July 1973 in San Francisco, California, United States. He was dead on 20 July 1973 in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Bruce Lee was the son of Lee Hoi Chuen and Grace Ho. He has four siblings. Bruce Lee got married to Linda Lee Cadwell on 1964 and they divorced in 1973. Bruce Lee have two children, Shannon Lee and Brandon Lee. Bruce Lee studied at University of Washington.
Bruce Lee height is 5 ft 7 in tall and his body weight 64 Kg. His full body measurements, includes his chest size, waist size and biceps sizes are not known. Moreover, Bruce Lee shoe size 9 (US). His Hair color was black and eye color was black. Read biography of Ryan Bader and Chuck Norris.
Bruce Lee Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 27 November 1940
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, USA
- Date of Death: 20 July 1973
- Death Place: Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Aged: 32 Years old (as of his death)
- Cause of Death: Cerebral edema
- Resting Place: Lake View Cemetery, Seattle
- Birth Name: Lee Jun Fan
- Nickname: Bruce Lee
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Martial artist, Philosopher, Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer
- Nationality: American, Hong Konger
- Race/Ethnicity: Chinese, as well as evidently 1/4 or less German
- Ancestry: Shunde, Guangdong, China
- Religion: Atheist
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Bruce Lee Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 141 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Bruce Lee Family Details
- Father: Lee Hoi-chuen
- Mother: Grace Ho
- Spouse: Linda Lee Cadwell (m. 1964-1973)
- Children: Shannon Lee (Daughter), Brandon Lee (Son)
- Siblings: Robert Lee (Brother), Peter Lee (Brother), Phoebe Lee (Sister), Agnes Lee (Sister)
Bruce Lee Education
- University of Washington
Bruce Lee Facts
- He was born in San Francisco, California and was raises in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- He started his martial arts training under the Wing Chun teacher Yip Man in 1954.
- His son Brandon Lee tragically died while filming The Crow (1994).
- He is considered the greatest martial artist of the 20th century.
- He was fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- He was a gang leader in his teenage years, and his group name was “The Tigers of Junction Street”.
- He weighed only 128 lbs at the time of his death.
“To me, the extraordinary aspect of martial arts lies in its simplicity. The easy way is also the right way, and martial arts is nothing at all special; the closer to the true way of martial arts, the less wastage of expression there is.” – Bruce Lee
Dear Readers, We Shared About Bruce Lee Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.