Singer Bobby Brown Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Bobby Brown is an American Singer-Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, and Actor. He became popular through his second studio album “Don’t Be Cruel” which peaked at number on the Billboard 200. His notable singles, including My Prerogative, Every Little Step, Humpin Around, Get Away and Good Enough, etc. He released his third studio album “Bobby” in 1992.
Bobby Brown was born on 5 February 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. He is the son of Herbert James Brown and Carole Elizabeth. He has two siblings. Bobby Brown got married to Whitney Houston in 1992 and divorced in 2007 and then he got married to Alicia Etheredge in 2012.
Bobby Brown’s height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 90 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eye color is black.
Bobby Brown Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 5 February 1969
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth Name: Robert Barisford Brown
- Nicknames: B. Brown, Triple B
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bobby Brown Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 198.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 90 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
Bobby Brown Family Details
- Father: Herbert James Brown (Construction worker)
- Mother: Carole Elizabeth
- Spouse/Wife: Alicia Etheredge (m. 2012), Whitney Houston (m. 1992–2007)
- Children: Bobbi Kristina Brown (Daughter) (March 4, 1993 – July 26, 2015) with ex-wife, Whitney Houston, LaPrincia Brown (Daughter) (b. September 17, 1990) with 2nd ex-girlfriend, Kim Ward, Landon Brown (Son) (b. June 22, 1986) with 1st ex-girlfriend, Melika Williams, Bobby Brown Jr. (Son) (b. November 26, 1992) with 2nd ex-girlfriend, Kim Ward, Cassius Brown (Son) (b. May 30, 2009) with wife, Alicia Etheredge-Brown, Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown (Daughter) (b. July 9, 2015) with wife, Alicia Etheredge-Brown, Hendrix Estelle Sheba Brown (Daughter) (b. July 21, 2016) with wife, Alicia Etheredge-Brown
- Siblings: Tommy Brown (Brother), Leolah Brown (Sister)
Bobby Brown Education
- Not available
Bobby Brown Facts
- He was born on February 5, 1969 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- At 9, he sang in his church choir and founded New Edition.
- His debut solo single “Girlfriend”, went to number one on the R&B charts for two weeks and peaked at fifty-seven on Hot 100.
- He is a distant cousin of disco queen Donna Summer.
- His daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, passed away at age 22 on July 26, 2015.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Bobby Brown Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.