Actor Beulah Koale Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Beulah Koale is a New Zealand-born actor. He became popular through his role of Officer Junior Reigns which he played in the CBS reboot Television series “Hawaii Five-0”.
Beulah Koale was born on 26 October 1992 in Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand. He has five younger siblings. Beulah Koale got married to Georgeia Otene on 2009. He has two children Xavier and Isaac. He studied at Tangaroa College.
Beulah Koale’s height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weight is 74 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eyes color black. Read a biography of actors Kevin McDonald and Jeffrey Donovan.
Beulah Koale Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 26 October 1992
- Birth Place: Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
- Birth Name: Beulah Koale
- Nickname: Piula
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actor
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Race/Ethnicity: Samoan
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Beulah Koale Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
Beulah Koale Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Georgia Otene (Partner)
- Children: Xavier and Isaac (twin sons)
- Siblings: He has five younger siblings.
Beulah Koale Education
- Tangaroa College
Beulah Koale Facts
- He was born on October 26, 1992 in Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand.
- He is the oldest of six children and of Samoan descent
- He has multiple idols, including Denzel Washington, and Cliff Curtis.
- His favorite movie is The Lion King.
- He currently resides in Hawaii.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Beulah Koale Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.