Bauke Mollema Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Bauke Mollema is a Dutch Professional Cyclist. Currently, he rides for UCI WorldTeam Trek-Segafredo. He won the 2017 Tour de France and the 2011 Vuelta a Espana. Bauke Mollema achieved the biggest win of his career in the Giro di Lombardia in year 2019.
Bauke Mollema was born on 26 November 1986 in Groningen, Netherlands. His Age is 33 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius. His father named Herbert van der Veen and Anko Bangma. He has one brother named Willem Mollema.
Bauke Mollema got married to Jane Douma and they have two sons, Julian and Thomas. He attended University of Groningen in Groningen, Netherlands.
Bauke Mollema Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 26 November 1986
- Age: 33 Years Old
- Birth Place: Groningen, Netherlands
- Birth Name: Bauke Mollema
- Nickname: Bauke
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Cyclist
- Nationality: Dutch
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bauke Mollema Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 141 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.81 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Bauke Mollema Family Details
- Father: Herbert van der Veen
- Mother: Anko Bangma
- Partner / Spouse: Jane Douma
- Children: Julian (Son), Thomas (Son)
- Siblings: Willem Mollema (Brother)
Bauke Mollema Education
- He attended University of Groningen in Groningen, Netherlands.
Bauke Mollema Facts
- He made his Grand Tour debut in the Giro d’Italia.
- At the end of the 2014 season, he left Belkin Pro Cycling to join Trek Factory Racing.
- He won the prestigious stage race for upcoming talents Tour de l’Avenir and the Circuito Montañés in 2007.
We Shared About Bauke Mollema Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.