Barry Manilow Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki details. Barry Manilow is an American Singer-Songwriter, Arranger, Musician and Producer. He featured for his songs such as, Could It Be Magic, Mandy, I Write the Songs, Can’t Smile Without You and Copacabana (At the Copa).
Barry Manilow was born on 17 June 1943 in New York City, New York, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Gemini. His father named Harold Pincus and mother named Edna Manilow. Barry Manilow got married to Susan Deixler on 1964 and divorced in 1966 and then he got his second married to Garry Kief on 2014.
Barry Manilow height is 6 feet and his body weight is 62 kilograms. His body measurements aren’t known. His hair color light brown and eye color is blue. Read biography of James Arthur and Mark Ronson.
Barry Manilow Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 17 June 1943
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Barry Alan Pincus
- Nickname: Barry
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, Theatrical producer, Music producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation:
Barry Manilow Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: Unknown
- Weight in Kilogram: Unknown
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0½”
- Height in Meters: 1.84 m
- Shoe Size: Not Known
Barry Manilow Family Details
- Father: Harold Pincus
- Mother: Edna Manilow
- Spouse: Garry Kief (m. 2014-), Susan Deixler (m. 1964-1966)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Unknown
Barry Manilow Education
- Eastern District High School (graduated in 1961)
- City College of New York (briefly studied)
- New York College of Music
Barry Manilow Facts
- He grew up in the Williamsburg part of Brooklyn, New York.
- He used to play the piano for Bette Midler.
- He received a Special Tony Award in 1977.
- He used to work at CBS while he was a student in order to pay his expenses.
We Shared a complete detail of Singer Barry Manilow Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki details. Do Share this post with your friends.