Actress Aya Cash Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Aya Cash is an American Actress. She appears in American Television Serials and Films. Aya Cash became popular through her role of Gretchen Cutler in the FX TV Series “You’re the Worst” and Storefront in the Amazon series “The Boys”. She won the Critics’ Choice Television Award and TCA Award.
Aya Cash was born on 13 July 1982 in San Francisco, California, United States of America. She is the daughter of Eugene Cash and Kim Addonizio. She has two siblings. Aya Cash got married to Josh Alexander in 2012. Aya studied at the Ruth Aswa San Francisco School of The Arts and later studied at the University of Minnesota.
Aya Cash’s height is 5 feet 2 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-24-34 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and shoes of size 8 (US). Read the biography of actress Taissa Farmiga and Amelia Warner.
Aya Cash Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 13 July 1982
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, USA
- Birth Name: Aya Rachel Cash
- Nickname: Aya
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White -Ashkenazi Jewish (father) -Irish, Italian, German (mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Aya Cash Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.57 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-24-34 in (89-61-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Aya Cash Family Details
- Father: Eugene Cash (Buddhist teacher)
- Mother: Kim Addonizio (Novelist)
- Spouse/Husband: Josh Alexander (m. 2012)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Robert “Bob” Richard Addonizio/Addie (Maternal grandfather), Pauline May Betz (Maternal grandmother)
Aya Cash Education
- Ruth Asawa San Francisco School of The Arts
- University of Minnesota
Aya Cash Facts
- She was born on July 13, 1982 in San Francisco, California, USA.
- She is the daughter of award-winning poet and novelist Kim Addonizio.
- She is a graduate of San Francisco School of the Arts.
- She was named one of the “Backstage 30” actors about to “break out” in Backstage in 2013.
- Indiwire.com named her one of “10 Comic Actresses Who Deserve A Big-Screen Leading Role” in 2014.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Aya Cash Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.