Actress Aubrey Miles Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Aubrey Miles is a Philippine Actress, Model, Singer, and Television host. She became popular for her roles in films and TV series such as Prossi, Gagamboy, Exodus: Tales from the Enchanted Kingdom, Best Friends, and Beh Bote Nga.
She also appeared on the reality television programs: Amazing Race Asia (Season 1) and Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown. From 2003 to 2004, Miles was the co-host of the daily noontime show Masayang Tanghali Bayan, this Filipina entertainer.
Aubrey Miles was born on 16 March 1978 in Caloocan City, Philippines. She is the daughter of Victorino Sandel and Maria Perla Santos. She is Unmarried. She has three siblings. She studied at La Consolacion College and the University of Sto. Tomas.
Aubrey Miles’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-26-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 8 (US) and her shoe size 7.5 (US). Her hair color is black and her eye color is black.
Aubrey Miles Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: March 16, 1978
- Birth Place: Caloocan City, Philippines
- Birth Name: Aubrey Santos Sandel
- Nickname: Aubrey
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Television host, Singer
- Nationality: Filipino
- Race/Ethnicity: Filipino
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Aubrey Miles Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (86-66-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Aubrey Miles Family Details
- Father: Victorino Sandel
- Mother: Maria Perla Santos
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: John Maurie Sandel Obligacion (Son, with her former boyfriend JP Obligacion), Hunter Cody Sandel Miller (Son, with Troy Montero), Rocket Miller (Daughter, with Troy Montero)
- Siblings: 3 (She was the 3rd child of the couple’s four children)
- Partner: Troy Montero
Aubrey Miles Education
- La Consolacion College – Caloocan
- The University of Sto. Tomas (Philippines)
Aubrey Miles Facts
- She was born on March 16, 1978, in Caloocan, Philippines, to parents Victorino Sandel and Maria Perla Santos.
- She was named after the song “Aubrey” by Bread.
- Her parents separated when she was age fifteen. She stayed with her mother.
- She did her secondary education at La Consolacion College – Caloocan, and majored in voice and minored in piano at the University of Santo Tomas Conservatory of Music.
- She made her film debut in the 2002 film Prosti directed by Erik Matti.
- At age 16, she was cast in leading roles in two GMA Network comedy series: Best Friends and Beh Bote Nga.
- She has three times appeared on the cover of FHM Philippines.
- She was also one of three FHM Calendar Girls along with Maui Taylor and Diana Zubiri for the FHM 2003 calendar.
- She operates a pawnshop business, A-MILES Pawnshop.
- She has a son named John Maurie Sandel Obligacion, with her former boyfriend JP Obligacion.
- She has been in a long-term relationship with Troy Montero, with whom she has two children.
We Shared About Aubrey Miles Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.