Journalist Anna Wintour Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Anna Wintour is an English-American Journalist. She is the editor-in-chief of American Vogue, a position she has held since 1988. She has also served as Global Chief Content Officer for Condé Nast since 2020. She is also the Artistic Director of Condé Nast and the Global Editorial Director of Vogue.
Anna Wintour was born on 3 November 1949 in London, United Kingdom. She is the daughter of Charles Wintour and Eleanor Trego Baker. She has four siblings, one of them has died. Anna Wintour got married to David Shaffer from 1984 to 1999. Then she got married to Shelby Bryan in 2004. She has two children.
Anna Wintour’s height is 5 feet 1 inch tall and her body weight is 49 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 2 US and her shoe size 6.5 US. Her hair color is light brown and her eyes color is green.
Anna Wintour Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: November 3, 1949
- Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
- Residence: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Dame Anna Wintour
- Nicknames: Nuclear Wintour, Wintour of Our Discontent, Miranda Priestly
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Journalist
- Nationality: British, American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Anna Wintour Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 108 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 49 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.55 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
Anna Wintour Family Details
- Father: Charles Wintour (1917–1999) (editor of the Evening Standard)
- Mother: Eleanor Trego Baker (1917–1995) (An American, the daughter of a Harvard Law School professor)
- Spouse/Husband: Shelby Bryan (m. 2004), David Shaffer (m. 1984–1999)
- Children: Bee Shaffer, Charles Shaffer
- Grandchildren: Ella Rose, Caroline Rose
- Siblings: Patrick Wintour (Younger Brother) (Journalist), Nora Wintour (Sister), James Wintour (Younger Brother), Gerald Wintour (Older Brother) (Died in a traffic accident as a child)
- Others: Audrey Slaughter (Stepmother), Major-General Fitzgerald Wintour (Paternal Grandfather), Alice Jane Blanche Foster (Paternal Grandmother), Ralph Jackson Baker (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Elizabeth Gilkyson (Maternal Grandmother)
Anna Wintour Education
- North London Collegiate School
- Queen’s College London
Books: Oscar de la Renta: His Legendary World of Style
Anna Wintour Facts
- She was born on November 3, 1949 in London, United Kingdom.
- Her ancestry includes English, Scottish, distant Dutch, and remote French Huguenot.
- She started wearing her trademark bob hairdo at the age of 14.
- She began her career in the fashion industry by working at London’s Biba boutique at fifteen.
- In July 1988, Wintour was named editor-in-chief of Vogue.
- She was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2008 Queen’s Birthday Honors List for her services to British journalism and British fashion in the USA.
- She is good friends with Roger Federer and she attended some of his matches at the US Open.
- She is a huge fan of Game of Thrones.
- She counts Scarlett O’Hara as the most fashionable literary figure.
We Shared About Anna Wintour Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.