Athlete Ankita Raina Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Ankita Raina is an Indian Professional Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 160 on March 2, 2020, and a doubles ranking of world No. 93 on May 17, 2021.
Having turned professional in May 2009, Raina has won one title on the WTA Tour and one at tournaments of the WTA 125K series, along with 11 singles and 18 doubles titles on the ITF Circuit. Raina has notable wins over 2011 US Open champion Samantha Stosur, Wimbledon finalist Sabine Lisicki and former world No. 5, Sara Errani.
Ankita Raina was born on 11 January 1993 in Ahmedabad, India. She is the daughter of Ravinder Kishen Raina and Lalita Raina. She has one brother named Ankur Raina. She is Unmarried.
Ankita Raina’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is brown.
Ankita Raina Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: January 11, 1993
- Birth Place: Ahmedabad, India
- Residence: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Birth Name: Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina
- Nickname: Ankita
- Zodiac Sign: Caprocorn
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Indian
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian (Indian)
- Religion: Hinduism
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ankita Raina Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
Ankita Raina Family Details
- Father: Ravinder Kishen Raina
- Mother: Lalita Raina
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Ankur Raina
Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Ankita Raina Education
- Brihan Maharashtra
Ankita Raina Facts
- She was born on January 11, 1993, in Ahmedabad, India.
- She turned professional in May 2009.
- She plays right-handed and has a two-handed backhand.
- She has a career-high doubles ranking of No. 93.
- She trains at the Hemant Bendrey Tennis Academy at the PYC Hindu Gymkhana in Pune.
- She is one of only two women representing India who has won a WTA-level title.
- She is fluent in Hindi, Kashmiri, Gujarati, and English.
We Shared About Ankita Raina Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.