DJ Andrew Taggart Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Andrew Taggart is an American DJ (Disk Jockey). He became popular for being a member of the electronic due “The Chainsmokers”. The bang became popular with singles “#Selfie”, “Roses”, “Don’t Love Me Down”, and “Closer”. Their song “Don’t Let Me Down” was nominated for them with the Grammy Award for best dance recording.
Andrew Taggart was born on 31 December 1989 in Portland, Maine, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Capricorn. His father was named Mark Taggart. He has a younger sister named Lucas Taggart, who is a photographer.
Andrew Taggart is unmarried. Andrew studied at Freeport High School and completed his education at Syracuse University.
Andrew Taggart’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and his body weight is 74 kilograms. His body measurements are 42-32-14.5 inches, including his chest size 42 inches, waist size 32 inches, and biceps size 14.5 inches. Read the biography of Kanye West and Michael Bolton.
Andrew Taggart Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 31 December 1989
- Birth Place: Portland, Maine, USA
- Birth Name: Andrew Taggart
- Nickname: Drew
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Disc jockey (DJ), Musician
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Scottish, Irish, English, and German)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Andrew Taggart Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Chest: 42 in (107 cm)
- Biceps: 14.5 in (37 cm)
- Waist: 32 in (81 cm)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Andrew Taggart Family Details
- Father: Mark Taggart
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Lucas Taggart (Younger Sister) (Photographer)
- Others: William James Taggart, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Joan E. Mitchell (Paternal Grandmother),
- Leo Albert Girr (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Girr (Maternal Grandmother)
Andrew Taggart Education
- Freeport High School
- Syracuse University
Andrew Taggart Facts
- He was born on December 31, 1989 in Portland, Maine.
- One-half of the Pop EDM duo, The Chainsmokers.
- He became famous in 2014 when the song “#Selfie” by The Chainsmokers came out.
- The Chainsmokers collaborated with Priyanka Chopra on singles called “Erase” and “The Rookie.”
Dear Readers, We Shared DJ Andrew Taggart Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.