Boxer Andre Ward Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Andre Ward is an American Former Professional Boxer. He competed from 2004 to 2017 and retired with an undefeated record. He was the WBA, WBC, and The Ring Super Middleweight champion. He won the gold medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics in the light heavyweight class and turned professional on December 18, 2004.
As an amateur boxer, he compiled a 115-5 record. In 2015, he made his acting debut, playing the boxer Danny “Stuntman” Wheeler in the sports drama movie, Creed.
Andre Ward was born on 23 February 1984 in San Francisco, California, United States. He is the son of Frank Ward and Madeline Arvie Taylor. Andre Ward got married to Tiffiney Ward in 2009. He has four children. He has one brother.
Andre Ward’s height is 6 feet tall and his body weight is 76 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eye color is dark brown.
Andre Ward Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 23 February 1984
- Birth Place: San Francisco, California, USA
- Birth Name: Andre Michael Ward
- Nickname: S.O.G. (“Son of God”)
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Boxer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Multiracial (Irish American and African American)
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Andre Ward Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 167.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 76 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Andre Ward Family Details
- Father: Frank Ward (Boxer)
- Mother: Madeline Arvie Taylor
- Spouse/Wife: Tiffiney Ward (m. 2009)
- Children: Malachi Ward (Son), Andre Ward, Jr (Son), Micah Ward (Son), Amira Ward (Daughter)
- Siblings: Jonathan Ward (Brother)
- Others: Florence B (Paternal Grandmother), Harold Ward (Paternal Grandfather)
Andre Ward Education
- Hayward High School
Andre Ward Facts
- He was born on February 23, 1984, in San Francisco, California, USA.
- He belongs of both Irish American and African American descent.
- His father was also a boxer.
- He was introduced to boxing at the age of nine and turned professional on December 18, 2004.
- In 2011, he was named Ring Magazine Fighter of the Year.
- He was ranked as the world’s best active boxer during his reign as a light heavyweight champion.
We Shared About Andre Ward Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.