Athlete Amy Van Dyken Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Amy Van Dyken is an American Former Competitive Swimmer, Olympic Champion, Former World Record-Holder, and National Radio Sports Talk Show Co-host. She has won six Olympic gold medals in her career, four of these medals at the 1996 Summer Olympics, making her the first American woman to do so. She won the 50-meter freestyle, 100 butterflies, 4×100 freestyle, and the 4×100 medley. She retired from swimming after the 2000 Olympics.
Amy Van Dyken was born on 15 February 1973 in Denver, Colorado, United States. She is the daughter of Don Van Dyken and Becky Van Dyken. Amy Van Dyken got married to Alan McDaniel from 1995 to 1998. Then she got married to Tom Rouen in 2001. She has two siblings.
Amy Van Dyken’s height is 6 feet tall and her body weight is 74 kilograms. Her hair color is brown and her eyes color is green.
Amy Van Dyken Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 15 February 1973
- Birth Place: Denver, Colorado, USA
- Birth Name: Amy Deloris Van Dyken
- Nickname: Amy
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Swimmer, Host
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Amy Van Dyken Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
Amy Van Dyken Family Details
- Father: Don Van Dyken
- Mother: Becky Van Dyken
- Spouse/Husband: Tom Rouen (m. 2001), Alan McDaniel (m. 1995–1998)
- Children: *
- Siblings: Katie Van Dyken (Sister), David Van Dyken (Brother)
Amy Van Dyken Education
- Cherry Creek High School
- Colorado State University
- The University of Arizona
Amy Van Dyken Facts
- She was born on February 15, 1973, in Denver, Colorado, USA.
- She suffered from severe asthma throughout her childhood and into adulthood.
- She began swimming on the advice of a doctor as a way to strengthen her lungs to cope with her condition and prevent future asthma attacks.
- She broke the U.S. record in the 50-yard freestyle at the 1994 NCAA championships.
- She became the first American female athlete to win four gold medals in a single Game at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- She was named Swimming World’s American Swimmer of the Year in 1995 and 1996.
- Her spine was severed in an ATV accident in June 2014.
- She is now paralyzed below the waist.
We Shared About Amy Van Dyken Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.