Athlete Allyson Felix Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Allyson Felix is an American track and Field Sprinter. She has competed in the 100 meters, 200 meters, and 400 meters. At 200 meters, Felix is the 2012 Olympic champion, a three-time World champion, and a two-time Olympic silver medalist, and at 400 meters, she is the 2015 World champion, 2011 World silver medalist, 2016 Olympic silver medalist, and 2017 World bronze medalist.
Allyson Felix was born on 18 November 1985 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is the daughter of Paul Felix and Marlean Felix. She has an elder brother Wes Felix. Allyson Felix got married to Kenneth Fergusson. She has a daughter Camryn. She studied at the University of Southern California.
Allyson Felix’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her hair color is black and her eyes color is dark brown.
Allyson Felix Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 18 November 1985
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Residence: Santa Clarita, California, USA
- Birth Name: Allyson Michelle Felix
- Nickname: Chicken Legs
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Track and field sprinter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Allyson Felix Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: Unknown
Allyson Felix Family Details
- Father: Paul Felix (Ordained minister)
- Mother: Marlean Felix (Local elementary school teacher)
- Spouse/Husband: Kenneth Fergusson
- Children: Camryn (Daughter) (b. November 28, 2018)
- Siblings: Wes Felix (Older Brother)
Allyson Felix Education
- Heritage Christian High School
- University of Southern California
Allyson Felix Facts
- She was born on November 18, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She is a devout Christian.
- She began playing basketball as a kid.
- She was nicknamed “Chicken Legs” for her lanky physique.
- Her older brother, Wes Felix, is also a sprinter.
- She was named the national girls’ “High School Athlete of the Year” by Track and Field News in 2003.
- Her first Olympic medal at the age of 18 at the 2004 Athens Olympics, winning silver in the 200-meter.
- She won the IAAF female athlete of the year in 2012.
- She is a five-time recipient of the Jesse Owens Award from USATF signifying the Athlete of the Year. (2005, 2007, 2010, and 2012)
- She is coached by Bobby Kersee, husband of track legend Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
We Shared About Allyson Felix Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.