Alec Baldwin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki details. Alec Baldwin is an American Actor, Writer, Producer, Comedian and Liberal Political Activist. He is former member of Baldwin family and the eldest of the four Baldwin brothers. Alec Baldwin became famous through his roles in CBS TV drama ‘Knots Landing’ as Joshua Rush.
He also noted for his films, Beetiejuice, The Hunt for Red October, The Marrying Man, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Aviator, The Departed, The Cooler, The Boss Baby etc.
Alec Baldwin was born on 3 April 1958 in Amityville, New York, United States. His Zodiac Sign is Aries. Alec Baldwin father name is Alexander Rae Baldwin and His Mother Name is Carol M Baldwin. He have five siblings.
Alec Baldwin got married to Kim Basinger but divorced and then he got married to Hilaria Thomas on 2012. The couple have four children together. Alec went to George Washington University majored in political science and then admitted to New York University majored in drama, BA in 1993.
Alec Baldwin height is 6 ft and his body weight is 90 Kg. His full body measurements, includes his chest, waist and biceps sizes are not known. Moreover, his shoe size 12 (US). Alec hair color is light brown and eye color is blue. Read biography of Danny DeVito and Billy Bob Thornton.
Alec Baldwin Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 3 April 1958
- Birth Place: Amityville, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Alexander Rae Baldwin III
- Nickname: Alec Baldwin
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Alec Baldwin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 200 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 90.7 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Alec Baldwin Family Details
- Father: Alexander Rae Baldwin (high school teacher and football coach)
- Mother: Carol M. Baldwin (homemaker)
- Spouse: Hilaria Thomas (m. 2012), Kim Basinger (m. 1993-2002)
- Children: Ireland Baldwin (Daughter), Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (Daughter), Leonardo Ángel Charles Baldwin (Son), Rafael Thomas Baldwin (Son)
- Siblings: Stephen Baldwin, William Baldwin, Daniel Baldwin, Jane Sasso, Elizabeth Keuchler
Alec Baldwin Education
- George Washington University (majored in political science)
- New York University (majored in drama; B.A., 1993)
Alec Baldwin Facts
- His ancestry includes English, Irish, French, Scottish, and German.
- His father was a high school teacher and his mother was a homemaker.
- His father was not only a social studies teacher in Massapequa, but also the football coach.
- He made his film debut in 1987 with a minor role in the film ‘Forever, Lulu’.
- He played football and worked as a busboy while attending high school.
- Good friends with actress Meryl Streep.
- He is a huge fan of the Chicago Bears.
We Shared About Actor Alec Baldwin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki & more. Please do share this post with your friends.