Actor Alec Baldwin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Alec Baldwin is an American Actor, Writer, Producer, Comedian, and Liberal Political Activist. He is a former member of the Baldwin family and the eldest of the four Baldwin brothers. Alec Baldwin became famous through his roles in the CBS TV drama ‘Knots Landing’ as Joshua Rush.
He also noted for his films, Beetlejuice, The Hunt for Red October, The Marrying Man, Glengarry Glen Ross, The Aviator, The Departed, The Cooler, The Boss Baby, etc.
Alec Baldwin was born on 3 April 1958 in Amityville, New York, United States. His Zodiac Sign is Aries. Alec Baldwin’s father’s name is Alexander Rae Baldwin and His Mother Name is Carol M Baldwin. He has five siblings.
Alec Baldwin got married to Kim Basinger but divorced and then he got married to Hilaria Thomas in 2012. The couple has four children together. Alec went to George Washington University majored in political science and then was admitted to New York University majored in drama, BA in 1993.
Alec Baldwin’s height is 6 ft and his body weight is 90 Kg. His full body measurements, including his chest, waist, and biceps sizes are not known. Moreover, his shoe size 12 (US). Alec’s hair color is light brown and his eye color is blue. Read the biography of Danny DeVito and Billy Bob Thornton.
Alec Baldwin Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 3 April 1958
- Birth Place: Amityville, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Alexander Rae Baldwin III
- Nickname: Alec Baldwin
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Alec Baldwin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 200 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 90.7 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Alec Baldwin Family Details
- Father: Alexander Rae Baldwin (high school teacher and football coach)
- Mother: Carol M. Baldwin (homemaker)
- Spouse: Hilaria Thomas (m. 2012), Kim Basinger (m. 1993-2002)
- Children: Ireland Baldwin (Daughter), Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (Daughter), Leonardo Ángel Charles Baldwin (Son), Rafael Thomas Baldwin (Son)
- Siblings: Stephen Baldwin, William Baldwin, Daniel Baldwin, Jane Sasso, Elizabeth Keuchler
Alec Baldwin Education
- George Washington University (majored in political science)
- New York University (majored in drama; B.A., 1993)
Alec Baldwin Facts
- His ancestry includes English, Irish, French, Scottish, and German.
- His father was a high school teacher and his mother was a homemaker.
- His father was not only a social studies teacher in Massapequa, but also the football coach.
- He made his film debut in 1987 with a minor role in the film ‘Forever, Lulu’.
- He played football and worked as a busboy while attending high school.
- Good friends with actress Meryl Streep.
- He is a huge fan of the Chicago Bears.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Alec Baldwin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.