Singer Alanis Morissette Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Alanis Morissette is a Canadian-American Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, and Actress. She featured in her albums, Jagged Little Pill, Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie, Under Rug Swept, So-Called Chaos, Flavors of Entanglement.
Alanis Morissette was born on 1 June 1974 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Her Zodiac Sign is Gemini. Her father was named Alan Richard Morissette and her mother was named Georgia Mary Ann.
She has two elder brothers. Alanis Morissette got married to Mario Tredway in 2010 and they have two children together. She studied at Holy Family Catholic School and Immaculata High School and Glebe Collegiate Institute.
Alanis Morissette’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 63 kilograms. Her body measurements are 37-27-37 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist size 27 inches, and hip size 37 inches. Moreover, she wearing be shoe size 6.5 US and a dress size 8 US. Alanis Morissette’s hair color is dark brown and her eye color is blue. Read the biography of singers Sophie Monk and Sayaka Yamamoto.
Alanis Morissette Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 1 June 1974
- Birth Place: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Residence: Malibu, California, USA
- Birth Name: Alanis Nadine Morissette
- Nickname: Alanis
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record producer
- Nationality: Canadian, American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (French-Canadian, Irish, and Hungarian)
- Religion: Buddhist
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Alanis Morissette Physical Stats & More
- Weight in Pounds: 139 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Shape: Banana
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 37-27-37 in (94-69-94 cm)
- Bust Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Alanis Morissette Family Details
- Father: Alan Richard Morissette
- Mother: Georgia Mary Ann
- Spouse/Husband: Mario Treadway (m. 2010)
- Children: Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway (Son), Onyx Solace Morissette-Treadway (Daughter)
- Siblings: Wade Morissette (Twin Brother), Chad Morissette (Older Brother)
- Partner: Ryan Reynolds (2002-2007)
Alanis Morissette Education
- Holy Family Catholic School (For elementary school)
- Immaculata High School (For Grades 7 and 8)
- Glebe Collegiate Institute
Alanis Morissette Facts
- She was born on June 1, 1974 in Ottawa, Canada.
- She was raised in a devout Roman Catholic family, but now practices Buddhism.
- She began taking piano lessons at age six.
- She has dual citizenship of Canadian and American.
- On 11 February 2005, she became a U.S. citizen.
- She speaks French fluently.
- Ave Maria is her favorite song.
- She ranked #53 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll.
- She was engaged to Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds from 2004 to 2006.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Alanis Morissette Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.