Model Agbani Darego Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Agbani Darego is a Nigerian Model and Beauty Pageant Titleholder. She was crowned Miss World 2001 title. Darego was the first indigenous African to win Miss World.
She has modeled for brands such as Avon, Christian Dior, Sephora, Target, and Macy’s, and has appeared in Elle, Marie Claire, Allure, Trace, Stitch, Cosmopolitan, and Essence magazines, working with numerous designers including Oscar de la Renta, Gianfranco Ferre, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, and Marc Bouwer.
Agbani Darego was born on 22 December 1982 in Abonnema, Rivers State, Nigeria. Agbani is the daughter of Asenite Sikibo Darego and Inaewo Darego. She has a younger sister. Agbani Darego got married to Ishaya Danjuma in 2017. The couple has two children.
Agbani Darego’s height is 6 feet 1 inch tall and Her body weight is 63 kilograms. Her body measurement is 32-23-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 2 (US) and her shoes size 9.5 (US). Agbani Darego’s hair color is black and her eye color is brown.
Agbani Darego Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 22 December 1982
- Birth Place: Abonnema, Rivers State, Nigeria
- Birth Name: Ibiagbanidokibubo Asenite Darego
- Nickname: A.D.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model, Beauty queen
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Race/Ethnicity: Rivers
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Agbani Darego Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 139 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.85 m
- Body Build/Type: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 32-23-35 in (81-58.5-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
Agbani Darego Family Details
- Father: Asenite Sikibo Darego (Retired Customs Official)
- Mother: Inaewo Darego (Rice-trading Business Owner, Boutique Proprietor)
- Spouse/Husband: Ishaya Danjuma (m. 2017)
- Children: 2
- Siblings: Nengi Darego (Younger Sister)
Agbani Darego Education
- Bereton Montessori Nursery and Primary School
- Federal Government Girls’ College, Abuloma
- University of Port Harcourt
- New York University (2012)
Agbani Darego Facts
- She was born on December 22, 1982, in Abonnema, Rivers State, Nigeria to a family as the sixth of eight children.
- At age two, Darego’s family moved to Port Harcourt where she was raised in D-Line.
- Her mother died of breast cancer when she was 12 years old.
- She attended the University of Port Harcourt where she studied mathematics and computer science.
- She was featured in print commercials for boutique chain Collectables.
- She has crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria in 2001.
- She was crowned Miss World in 2001 and became the first native African to win Miss World.
- She has the national honor of a member of the order of the Federal Republic (MFR).
- She struck a deal with the Present President of America Donald Trump’s management to establish links with modeling agencies.
- She is married to Ishaya Danjuma, son of billionaire General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. They have two children.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Agbani Darego Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.